My name is Benedikt Rottstegge, I'm a graphic designer
who designs and develops websites and screen-, VR- and AR-based apps. After stints at University of the Arts Berlin and Cooper Union School of Art in New York City, I now study at Klasse Digitale Grafik at HFBK Hamburg.
Get in touch via Mail or Instagram
- Conference Site for Experiences of Oil,
on Google Sheets as a Content Management System.
- Website for East Europe Art Biennial, developed with Stella Friedenberger and designed by Wolfgang Schwärzler
- Custom videochat platform for Commune, an experimental digital Symposium Format created by Prem Krishnamurthy
- Website for Hamburg Institute for Advanced Study, a newly founded Fellowship program. Designed with Jana Schwinkendorf, developed by me
- GUI Library, a Virtual Reality experience on the ideosyncracies of Interface conventions. Made with Stella Friedenberger.
- AR Jahresausstellung, an iOS App designed and developed for the Annual Exhibition of Klasse Digitale Grafik at HFBK.
- 150 Jahre Gegenwart, Website for the 150 year anniversary of Heidelberger Kunstverein.
- Casting Screens, a platform curating Art based on Screencasts. Designed and developed with Jens Schnitzler, Marco Wesche and Cora Kehren.
- Website for Kunstmuseum Luzern, one of the largest Swiss Art Museums. Designed with Thomas Lehner Studio, developed by Modularte.
- Website for ARCE, a Swiss social organizsation supporting men in socially precarious situations, designed with Thomas Lehner Studio
- Basics Blog, the blog for the fundamentals teaching at Universität der Künste Berlin
- Type Generator, a Processing based application to generatively create Type Variations. An hommage and antithesis to Gerrit Noordzij's Stroke of the Pen
- Variable Zeichen, results of a workshop I gave at University of the Arts Berlin on finding and interpolating varitions axes in existing letterforms
- Programmatisches Entwerfen, article on a course I gave at University of the Arts Berlin to teach programmatic approaches to design strategy
- Komposition Digital, a workshop held at University of the Arts Berlin to teach students the basics of Webdesign and web-based Typography.